- Boycott the Knights of Columbus
- A wedding sermon.
- An open letter to my parish community.
- How It All began
- Why was a college student in the car of drunken Archbishop-elect Cordileone at 12:26 AM, when Cordileone was arrested for a DUI?
- When the Church married Same-Sex couples.
- The Supreme Court’s Decisions and the New Mason-Dixon Line
- What the Vatican & American bishops DO NOT want you (and Politicians) to know.
- San Francisco in archbishop Cordileone’s sight
- The Morality of Sex, gay & straight.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
A roadmap for Equality in the U.S.
A lucid overview and explanation of what is coming next in our national struggle for Full Equality and human dignity.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The Supreme Court's majority decision lays a significant foundation for equality. Perhaps more muted, so does the Ninth Circuit's decision on Prop. 8. Neither decision is an outright endorsement, but they outline a compelling line for future court decisions to follow.
Post a Comment