I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell.
--Harry S. Truman
- Boycott the Knights of Columbus
- A wedding sermon.
- An open letter to my parish community.
- How It All began
- Why was a college student in the car of drunken Archbishop-elect Cordileone at 12:26 AM, when Cordileone was arrested for a DUI?
- When the Church married Same-Sex couples.
- The Supreme Court’s Decisions and the New Mason-Dixon Line
- What the Vatican & American bishops DO NOT want you (and Politicians) to know.
- San Francisco in archbishop Cordileone’s sight
- The Morality of Sex, gay & straight.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Truth in Art
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for bringing to your readers' attention the malfeasance of the Koch brothers.
I came across some other articles re: the Koch bros. you might be interested in:
Unfortunately, the Koch bros. aren't the only ones causing harm to our nation just to benefit themselves (politicians, corporate executives, media, etc.).
Sadly, you are correct. A cursory review of public flip-flopping by Senators in the Health Care debate in favor of HMO’s and most recently “Oil Friendly” Senators opposed to repeal of tax breaks for Oil Corporations. At a time when corporations are making multi-Billion dollar profits and social programs are being cut for the poor and elderly is scandalous. If we were a Latin American country, companies buying politicians would be derisively dismissed as bribery, in the USA we refer to it as “campaign contributions.”
Post a Comment