- Boycott the Knights of Columbus
- A wedding sermon.
- An open letter to my parish community.
- Why was a college student in the car of drunken Archbishop-elect Cordileone at 12:26 AM, when Cordileone was arrested for a DUI?
- When the Church married Same-Sex couples.
- The Supreme Court’s Decisions and the New Mason-Dixon Line
- How It All began
- What the Vatican & American bishops DO NOT want you (and Politicians) to know.
- The Morality of Sex, gay & straight.
- San Francisco in archbishop Cordileone’s sight
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Americans' Acceptance of Gay Relations Crosses 50% Threshold
Good News! Take a few moments, pour yourself a cup of coffee and read the following article. It includes recent results from the Gallup poll. Americans' support for the moral acceptability of gay and lesbian relations crossed the symbolic 50% threshold in 2010. Among Catholic Americans those viewing gay relationships as morally acceptable changed from 46% in 2006 to 62% in 2010. We still have much work to accomplish; however, we have passed a very significant turning point.