- Boycott the Knights of Columbus
- A wedding sermon.
- An open letter to my parish community.
- Why was a college student in the car of drunken Archbishop-elect Cordileone at 12:26 AM, when Cordileone was arrested for a DUI?
- When the Church married Same-Sex couples.
- How It All began
- The Supreme Court’s Decisions and the New Mason-Dixon Line
- What the Vatican & American bishops DO NOT want you (and Politicians) to know.
- The Morality of Sex, gay & straight.
- San Francisco in archbishop Cordileone’s sight
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Do you remember when you were a kid and you would jump in a puddle on the way home from school? Remember when your grandmother baked you chocolate chip cookies? Remember your birthday and your birthday cake, party and friends celebrating with you?
Sometimes it is good to remember that there are loving and good people in this world. Sometimes it is good to remember that there is a noble humanity deep within each heart that can be awakened. This video is for you. Smile.