The following is a list of things that President Barack Obama could do without an Act of Congress.
1. Direct the Department of Justice to immediately drop an appeal of Judge Virginia Phillip’s ruling that DADT is unconstitutional.
2. Order a “Stop Loss” that would effectively end the enforcement of DADT.
3. One/all of over 100 actions as Chief Executive delineated in the “New Beginnings Initiative”
The following is a list of what you can do as a voter if President Obama fails to do the aforementioned items.
1. Encourage your friends and coworkers to consider supporting another Democrat in the primaries for presidential elections in 2012.
2. Work for another Democrat running against Obama in the 2012 primaries.
3. Consider working for/supporting a third party candidate in the 2012 primaries.
4. Join GetEQUAL and help form a local chapter.
5. Engage in Direct Action to help underscore the injustice of laws such as DADT and DOMA.
6. Donate to organizations like ACLU, make a photocopy of the check and mail it to the DNC. Inform them you’re redirecting your funds to organizations that actually make a difference in social causes.
Finally, share the following video clip with your "die-hard" Obama supporters.